Thursday, December 12, 2019

Well Hello There!

If you've landed on this page it means you're visiting a very old blog of mine - but still AWESOME, oh yes, still awesome. Maybe you've been led here by my linked in. Maybe you've been led here via your mutual hate for Avatar or the Twilight Series. Either way, I'm glad you arrived but know that not only have I been neglecting this blog like the third born child I never wanted for years, I have moved onto bigger and better things over the last 8 (omigod how old is this blog?) years! I've mostly been cheating on this entertainment blog by writing about #momlife at Mommy's Abroad and then switching over to magazine at Shanghai Familybut know that my first love: TV, movies, geekdom is never far from my heart, I just choose to whine about it in other ways now. But you can still check out my past musings and always feel free to contact me via Email!

xoNiki

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails